Monday, March 1, 2010




Okay, after looking at the last post, I have to start down the path of jumping around with time. I saw the pictures of the bathroom and how horrid it looked before and just couldn't make you people keep looking at it.
So, as much work as the house is and everything, I have some overall picture in my head and it follows the lines of this:

But that's not how life automatically works unless you come from a family with money. I, do not. Therefore, I have to do all my work bit by bit and I won't be wandering through my kitchen with my skis while in my rockin board shorts. No, I'll be doing a grand majority of this work via myself and friends. It will probably cost me just as much in beer but it will be up to m
y lofty standards.
So, with the bathroom, I wanted to just gut the thing and start over with the exception of the bathtub. What we ended up doing was leaving most of the drywall other than the wall where we were replacing the fully rotted window. The window literally fell apart when Ben tried to knock it out of the house framing!
Here's the start of what we did:














Posted by Posted by The Chez at 10:54 PM
Categories: Labels: , , , , , , , ,

 

0 comments:

 
>