Saturday, March 13, 2010


As neat as the tile looks on the walls and all, it sure is a challenge to line things up geometrically. I certainly didn't do well at geometry in high school and this project really tested my patience and fortitude several times. I had to walk away a couple times and just clear the mind. Luckily, Ben calmed me down and got me focused again. I love the results that came of it though.
I ordered a medicine cabinet, four weeks later it came, with a cracked mirror. Ridiculous. Fixed that, put in a hotel shower rod, painted and added an exhaust fan. Now I have the bathroom of which I am decidedly proud. I really love taking a bath or shower and just looking around in amazement that a ton of hard effort and very little planning achieved. I maintained the era of house with decidedly modern materials and am very happy with the results.




Posted by Posted by The Chez at 7:09 PM
Categories: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

 

0 comments:

 
>