Monday, February 22, 2010


In 2009, the market crashed, the housing boom ended and a recession started. All in all a great time to invest. Invest I did that year. I felt like a plastic soldier sized Warren Buffett. Buy low, buy low! All was good until I was relegated to FHA because of a certain cable monopoly who refuses....I'm not gonna waste the space. Anyhoo, I was forced to an FHA loan and the underwriter came back with an initial list and then a secondary list a week before closing. Thanks, all you homeowners who lied about your funding for the last 10 years. I got to bear the brunt for that. That said, I had to go in with my realtor and take care of the second list if I wanted a loan. Great. Here's the results:
Living room with the world's most disgustingly dirty carpet removed. Hello oak floors!
Insert removed from the fireplace. It couldn't be proved that it was up to code.
New floor tiles(stickers, basically) over the scary asbestos floor.

This is the room where the leaking happened by the window and the wallpaper was peeling.

Posted by Posted by The Chez at 10:08 PM
Categories: Labels: , ,

 

0 comments:

 
>