Monday, October 15, 2012


Sometimes people put things in out of necessity. I have learned that this monstrosity that was in the backyard was due to the previous owner winning an RV in the 1970's. Thus, the need for an RV cover in the backyard. Well, eventually there was no RV there anymore. That didn't matter. He still didn't bring down this marvel of engineering. So......I did.
I took this down by myself without any proper tools. What was a rickety contraption of a shelter was actually stable up top. Scary because the legs swung freely on more than half of the structure. I was scared that thing would collapse if somebody was in my yard. Thus, I tore this sucker out. I swear...I've ruined this backyard but THIS was one improvement.

From this:



To This:


Finally to this:



Posted by Posted by The Chez at 9:48 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>